Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) Server is an optional networking server role that you can deploy on your network to lease IP addresses and other information to DHCP clients. All Windows-based client operating systems include the DHCP client as part of TCP/IP. We install and configure the Windows Server DHCP Server according to your demands and solve all the technical challenges. Our team members have long-time hands-on experience with Microsoft-related technologies. It doesn't matter if your ideas are related to a big solution or need technical assistance with a specific technology.
We support the installation and configuration of Windows Server DHCP Server in many ways. You can choose your way, or you leave this to our Experts.
Supported installation and configuration options:
- on the physical server
- on the virtual server on the virtualization platform (VMware ESXi or Microsoft Hyper-V)
- clean install
- in-place upgrade
According to Microsoft Product and Services Lifecycle Information, this service includes all currently supported Windows Server versions.
We always try to find a working and cost-effective solution regarding best practices, security, and technology design recommendations.
We bring more IT efficiency to your business:
- we accelerate the time it takes to transform your ideas into reality
- we have the right people for the right tasks
- do not waste your time and money
Included in the service:
- Task summary
- Solution design and description
- Configuration implementation
The service includes the product installation and features configuration based on the chosen variant. Please be noted that some features are related to appropriate software packages and/or licenses.
How to enjoy our services:
- Choose the configuration package
- Book the initial project consultation for free
- Manage the service with our Expert
During the initial project consultation, please be prepared and share your documentation, current configurations, diagrams, and ideas related to the task. It will help us to understand your thoughts or issues clearly.
This service is suitable for running a Windows server on physical hardware or in a virtual environment.
Windows Server Services, Roles, and Features Troubleshooting is a service that can help you make your current or new server solution more effective. For bulk end-user migration to the new solution Rent An IT Expert for Smart Tasks is a very useful service.
Some configurations are requested more often, and we have prepared regular packages, which can suit common configuration challenges.
Standard configuration package (up to 2 hours):
- One Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) server installation and configuration
- Standard DHCP Server Services configuration included
- Service installation
- Initial service set-up
- IPv4 DHCP scope
- Address Pool
- Scope Options
- Server Options
- Estimated Time To Complete 2 hours
- Service delivery time 1 day
Premium configuration package (up to 4 hours):
- Up to 3 Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) servers installation and configuration
- Advanced DHCP Server Services configuration included
- All Standard features
- DHCP failover
- DHCP load sharing
- DHCP relay
- DHCP support on VLAN (L3 switch, router)
- Estimated Time To Complete 4 hours
- Service delivery time 1 day
For more information or assistance to choose the right variant, please send us your request by Get a free quote.
CHOOSE THE AMOUNT OF TIME CREDIT
BOOK THE FREE INITIAL PROJECT CONSULTATION
MANAGE THE SERVICE WITH OUR EXPERT